Space heater products
Rinnai Spectrum Inbuilt
- 3 heat settings
- Top mounted controls
- 2 speed fan – for even heat distribution
- Electronic ignition – lights first time
- Protective dressguard
- Flame failure safety system
- Overheat safety switch
Braemar WF30 Wall Furnace
- 3 speed 240v electronic fan
- Boost setting for rapid initial heat
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Cool to touch cabinet
- High/low fan speeds
- Pre-heat function
- Inbuilt and console models
Rinnai Energysaver 309FT with Direct Flue Kit
- 4.8 star efficiency rating
- Power flue
- Zero emissions – perfect for those with allergies or respiratory problems
- Inbuilt humidifier tray – for greater comfort
- Full electronic thermostatic control
- Dual digital timers – provide on and off programming for mornings and evenings
- Pre-heat mode – pre-heats the room up to 1 hour proper to set programmed time
- Economy mode – allows the heater to modulate down one hour after the set temperature is reached, reducing running costs with no noticeable change in temperature
- Child lock
ADVANTAGES OF SPACE HEATERS.
We recommend space heating at RMS because it can produce the least amount of carbon emissions compared to other space heating options. This means that by installing space heating you’ll not only be saving on running costs, but you’ll also be contributing to a greener planet. When choosing a new gas heater, it is wise to consider not only the purchase price but also the energy efficiency of each model as this will give you a better idea of the long term costs. The more energy efficient the heater, the cheaper the running costs.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION BY RMS!
We work hard at RMS to ensure that all our clients are not only provided with professional advice on the right space heating product for their needs, followed by professional installation, but they will also receive after sales advice, repairs and service. We have the most experienced and trained technicians who have been installing all sorts of heating systems and gas appliances throughout Melbourne for years, so feel free to call us today.
SPACE HEATERS SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED BY RMS.
If you don’t need to heat your entire home, space heating is the way to go. Space heating or wall furnaces are gas-flued heaters that provide instant warmth and heating for one or two rooms in your home or office. With no exhaust circulating in the air, no hot surfaces, no ashes, fumes or messy chimneys, space heaters are ideal for heating enclosed spaces. In some cases, a single space heater can provide the total heat needed for an average modern home, depending on where the heater is located.
Space heaters work by passing cold air over a heat exchanger, which is warmed by gas combustion. This warmed air is then pushed out into the room through a vent. A thermostat installed inside the heater senses the air temperature inside the room and sends a signal to the heater to turn on, off, up or down. A fan extracts all combustion gases that pass through the heat exchanger and expels them via the flue, ensuring fewer pollutants remain in the air.